Employment & Benefits
The Ag Business Office is a college-wide support unit serving current, former, and future employees of the college.
The Ag Business Office provides benefits counseling for all college personnel. We are available to answer your benefits questions as well as to provide retirement benefits estimates for you and process all retirement paperwork. Call 706-542-2373 for any benefits-related questions or needs.
- UGA Work/Life Balance Resources
- CAES Work-Life Balance
- My Benefits @ UGA
- County Extension Employee Benefits Information
- Family & Medical Leave Act at UGA
- UGA Employee Benefits
- UGA Shared Leave Program
- UGA Workers' Compensation Guidelines
- Benefits Options for Terminating Employees
- FICA withholding changes on County Salaries (ppt)
- Retirement Comparison TRS ORP (Word)
- UGA Training & Development
- CAES Personnel Policies & Procedures
- USG Board of Regents Records Retention Schedules
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susan Thornton at 706-425-3266
- USG Board of Regents Policy Manual - Personnel Section
- UGA Human Resources
- UGA Ombudsperson Program
The University of Georgia is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action..