- Promotional Photos
- 4-H Events Online Photo Albums
- Summer Camp Online Photo Albums
- Volunteer Work Weekends Online Photo Albums
- Clip Art
- Environmental Education Staff
- Summer Camp Staff
Photos from each week of summer camp.
Summer of 2015
- Week 1, Cloverleaf Camp, June 1-June 5
- Week 2, Cloverleaf Camp, June 8-June 12
- Week 3, Cloverleaf Camp, June 15-19
- Week 4, Cloverleaf Camp, June 22-26
- Week 5, JRC Teen Leadership Summit, June 28-7/3
- Week 6, Wilderness Challenge Camp, July 6-10
- Week 7, AFR/ANG Classic Teen Leadership Summit, July 12-17
- Week 8, GMY High Adventure Camp, July 19-July 23
Summer of 2014
Summer of 2010
- Week 1, Cloverleaf Camp, May 31-June 4
- Week 2, Cloverleaf Camp, June 7-June 11
- Week 3, AFR/ANG Teen Summit, June 12-June 18
- Week 4, Cloverleaf Camp, June 21-June 25
- Week 5, Cloverleaf Camp, June 28-July 2
- Week 6, Senior Camp, July 5-July 9
- Week 7, Wilderness Challenge Camp, July 11-July 15
- Week 8, Operation Military Kids Camp, July 25-July 29
Summer of 2009
Summer of 2008
- Friday Fun Day
- Week 1, Cloverleaf Camp, June 2-6
- Week 2, Cloverleaf Camp, June 9-13
- Week 3, Cloverleaf Camp, June 16-20
- Week 4, Cloverleaf Camp, June 23-27
- Week 5, Wilderness Challenge Camp, June 30-July 4
- Week 6, Cloverleaf Camp, July 7-11
- Week 7, AFR/ANG Teen Summit, July 14-18
Summer of 2007
- Week 1, Cloverleaf Camp, June 4-8
- Week 2, Cloverleaf Camp, June 11-15
- Week 3, Cloverleaf Camp, June 18-22
- Week 4, Cloverleaf Camp, June 25-29
- Week 5, Cloverleaf Camp, July 2-6
- Week 6, Cloverleaf Camp, July 9-13
Information about the albums:
- Clicking a link in the above list will open a new tab or window that takes you to the Wahsega 4-H Center account on the Picasa or Flickr Web Album Web site.
- These sites are public online photo albums and do not need a password.
- You may download individual photos or order prints from the Picasa Web site.
- You may download the entire album by first downloading and installing to your computer the free Picasa photo organizer.
- Wahsega has more photos from your week of camp than are posted to the online album because Picasa limits our available storage.
- If you are an employee of the Cooperative Extension and you need a photo that you are sure was in the Thursday Night Slide Show but you don't see it online, just email us and we'll try to find it for you.
- Volunteer chaperones or parents looking for particular photos may make a request through the local Cooperative Extension office.
- Photos of our facilities (a new window opens picasaweb.google.com)
- Panoramas of our grounds and buildings
Black and white or color clip art for use in promoting trips to Wahsega.
Instructions: Click one of the thumbnail images below. After the full-size art loads, right click on it to a bring up an options menu. Choose "Save picture as" or some similar command and save it on your computer.
The T-shirts sold in the Canteen.
Click an image below to see simulated t-shirt front and back views.
Ursa Major/Bear Mascot
*The Clover t-shirt comes in multiple colors.
|All shirts have a 'University of Georgia Cooperative Extension' logo on their left sleeve.|
Galleries of photos of the EE Instructors for each season can be accessed from the links below. EE started in 1988 at Wahsega. Thus far, we only have photos for 8 years, and some of the seasons are not complete. We are working on getting more pictures in the gallery. If you have the "official" or a complete staff group photo from any season and would like to contribute to the galleries, contact us here at Wahsega.
Galleries of photos of the Summer Camp Counselors for each summer can be accessed from the links below. There was a summer camp program at Wahsega as early as 1938. The 4-H summer camp program started in 1946. The photos online here are the ones we have. Some hard-copy photos are available that we have not yet scanned. I would like to have the "official" staff group photos online rather than just camp cameos. If you would like to contribute to the summer camp counselors' gallery of photos from past summers, contact us here at Wahsega.