Georgia 4-H at Camp Jekyll
University of Georgia Extension/Georgia 4-H has been connecting children to Georgia's coastal environment on Jekyll Island since 1983. We now reach more than 13,000 people each year through our Environmental Education Program and Summer Camp Program, using hands-on techniques to engage young minds. We are excited to partner with the Jekyll Island Authority with our new Camp Jekyll facilities opening February 2017!
Camp Jekyll - Jekyll 4-H EE Program Reservation Update
Georgia 4-H Environmental Education Program
Jekyll Island, GA
Reservation time is here! The Georgia 4-H Environmental Education Program is proud to announce the reopening of Camp Jekyll in Spring of 2017. We are excited about our new partnership with the Jekyll Island Authority. The future will bring new significant building and facility upgrades built upon the existing foundation of high quality educational programming. We look forward to welcoming you and your students back or hosting you for the first time.
- Our spring 2017 rates for the 3-day/2-night lunch-to-lunch program will be $150.00 for the Spring 2017.
- The reservation books for Spring 2017 will open Thursday on August 11th, 2016 at 8:30 AM.
- Please call 912-635-4117 starting at 8:30 AM. We will not be accepting e-mails, only phone calls please.
- While we are not yet ready to publish the 2017-2018 fee structure, you will also be able to make reservations for the 2017-2018 school year also beginning on August 11th, 2016 at 8:30 AM.
- The maximum bed capacity of the new facility will be 256; however, actual capacity will likely be lower and will depend on gender breakdown, adult/child ratio, and number of schools on-site.
- Our website and Facebook page will be updated in the months ahead as new facility planning information is prepared. Please visit www.jekyll4h.org or search ‘Jekyll 4-H’ on Facebook.
Thank you for your continued interest and support of our program. Please let us know what questions you have. We look forward to seeing you and your students at Camp Jekyll soon!
Camp Jekyll Center Director