Seasonal Environmental Educator (Spring 2017)
Environmental Educator Job Announcement (PDF file)
- Teach interdisciplinary science-based environmental education classes
- Conduct evening programs
- Provide leadership to school groups participating in the program
- Maintain teaching laboratories
- Other duties as assigned which may include facility maintenance, landscaping, housekeeping, etc.
- Genuine interest in children
- Dynamic personality
- Well-developed communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Education, Natural Science, Environmental Education or related field preferred.
- Successful applicants must consent to background check
Staff are hired to work for the Fall Environmental Education season which begins in mid-February and ends in late May. There is an opportunity to return for the Fall 2017season (late August-November).
Note: Please apply online at www.ugajobsearch.com (search posting #20160609--Fortson 4-H Environmental Educator).