Welcome to PINS!
The Peanut Information Network System (PINS) was a USAID Peanut Collaborative Research Support Program funded project from 2007-2012. PINS is a Web-based system to distribute information on peanut organizations, peanut related publications and training materials. PINS also provides information on world-wide peanut producer, processor and consumer values, peanut meetings and workshops, and other related news and useful links.
Contribute to PINS
Contribute information to PINS! Contact us to submit an article for this site at firstname.lastname@example.org
New to PINS
News concerning all aspects of peanuts is posted here. Looking for a past addition? Check out the news archives.
- 02/09/2017: "Strong contracting confirms need for more peanuts" Posted in News.
- 02/09/2017: "Peanut allergy: Everything they told you was wrong" Posted in News.
- 02/09/2017: "NIG-sponsored expert panel issues clinical guidelines to prevent peanut allergy" Posted in News.
- 02/09/2017: "New peanut allergy prevention guidelines start in infancy" Posted in News.
- 12/05/2016: ''Feeding kids peanuts early may prevent allergies" Posted in News.
- 12/05/2016: "Hey, Baby, Meet Peanuts: How and When to Safely Introduce the Food" Posted in News.
- 11/01/2016: ''Patch for Treating Peanut Allergies Shows Promise" Posted in News.
- 11/01/2016: ''Skin patch may help children with peanut allergies" Posted in News.
- 11/01/2016: ''Could a Patch Help Kids With Peanut Allergies?" Posted in News.
- 11/01/2016: ''Hatched From Peanuts, the South’s Hot New Oil" Posted in News.
Can't find the direct link to a website change made in the past? Check the site addition archive.
Click here to go to the archive page.