Contact a Specialist
- Dr. Kent Wolfe - Center Director specializing in agribusiness development, agritourism, value added agriculture, and general feasibility analysis
- Jan Hamala - Administrative Associate II
- Sharon P. Kane - Economist specializing in food business development, economic impact analysis, and economic & community development
- Dr. John McKissick - Professor Emeritus and Distinguished Agricultural Marketing Professor specializing in agribusiness economics and policy, agribusiness development, bioenergy, agricultural product development, rural economic development, agricultural impact analysis, and feasibility analysis.
- Dr. Tommie Shepherd - Agricultural Economist specializing in agribusiness development, value added agriculture, rural economic development, and agricultural cooperatives
- Karen Stubbs - Research Professional II, FarmGate Coordinator and co-editor of the Georgia County guide.
- Vanessa P. Shonkwiler - Economist specializing in economic analysis, regional analysis, and agribusiness marketing.